HLK Group offer opportunities to companies and individual to operate a licensed financial services business with its...
Individuals or business entities, who wish to dispense financial services or advice in Australia, are required to hold an Australian Financial Services Licence (AFSL), or to act as an authorised representative of an AFSL holder, such as HLK Group. AFSLs are issued by the Australian Securities and Investment Commission (ASIC).
HLK Group’s AFSL is No. 435746 and is authorised to provide a range of services to both wholesale and retail clients including:
- General and/or personal financial product advice
- Managed Discretionary Account (MDA) services
- Financial Planning
- Dealing in Securities including Exchange Traded Funds (ETF)
- Dealing in Derivatives including Contracts for Difference (CFD) & Margin Foreign Exchange (FX)
- Self-Managed Superannuation Funds (SMSF)
Our Authorised Representative solutions assist you in maintaining your compliance obligations as required by ASIC to operate under our license, while you maintain ownership and operational control over your business.
More information about requiring an AFS licence can be found on the ASIC website.